It is only Day 3 of the Lower Klonopin Dose. It feels like it’s been a month. It is only half a milligram less than I was taking, but that’s a 30% decrease. Which means that these things happen:
- I get so stressed out about choosing an ice cream flavor and then about the ice cream melting in the car that I ask Nathan why it is fun for him to stress me out and decide that we will not get any ice cream at all.
- I try to ask Nathan for help finding the yogurt-covered raisins and instead stutter something incomprehensible. I have to take a deep breath and a long pause before beginning again and actually succeed in ask the question. I do not have a stutter. Never have. Until today, apparently.
- I am annoyed because I have finished my soda and the grocery store has no recycling in the parking lot. I am so torn up about what to do with the empty can that I forget to take it out of the cart.
- I contemplate calling some sort of health department over the mold in the bathroom ceiling.
- I accuse Nathan of laughing at me at once every hour.